We at VMAC Employment Solutions are completely dedicated to fulfilling our duty of care to our employees, clients and all persons involved with our operations.
VMAC Employment Solutions has a dedicated Occupational Health & Safety Officer who has a 40 year history in managing the care of employees.
We are proactive in the implementation of our safety procedures, promotion of our active risk control measures and in building a positive safety environment for our employees. This environment is reinforced through personal contact and communication with our employees and through the use of VMAC Employment Solutions Occupational Health and Safety procedures and policies, and making workplace safety an institutional part of the way we do business.
OUR DEDICATION TO SAFETY INCLUDES:
- Safety Policies and Procedures in line with the relevant legislation, regulation, codes of practice and advice of peak industry bodies;
- Regular policy and procedural review;
- Constant development of risk management procedures to meet standards;
- Communication and consultation on all safety issues;
- Review of safety related statistics for analysis;
- Reporting of safety issues to all employees and clientele at all levels of the organization;
- Committed to identify and improve resources to the safety management practice;
- Regularly monitoring and reviewing staff performance and safe work conduct; and
- Providing all safety clothing and equipment that is required by legislation and our duty of care.
We also comply with relevant Australian Standards.
All of our employees and contractors have a responsibility to duty of care, that is taking reasonable care of your own health and safety as well as that of other surrounding persons and of other persons that may be affected by their acts or omissions at the work place.
With the high priority placed on occupational health and safety, we commit significant resources to ensure that all employees are trained and inducted to fulfill their duties and comply with the Occupational Health & Safety Act 2000 and its regulations and all other relevant legislative controls.