Vmac Employment Solutions is Tasmania’s leading and largest privately owned and operated labour hire company. After operating for over 13 years Vmac is proud to work with some of Tasmania’s most recognised brands and successful businesses.
At Vmac we recognise that our continued success is reliant upon our employees. Due to an exciting relationship with a rapidly expanding client we are seeking applications from suitably skilled and experienced Sales Representatives.
Ideally our preferred candidates will fulfill the majority of the below criteria, however if you lack some of the skills but are confident in your ability to undertake the duties we would encourage you to apply.
Reporting to the Branch Manager the duties will include but not be limited to:
- Generating builder trade sales
- Promoting the business to existing and potential clients
- Regularly visit work sites and offices to promote current and new products
- Look for opportunities for new product lines in the Tasmanian market
- Follow up on all plans, take offs and quotes with customers
- Assist with general enquiries, counter and phone sales
Working in a geographically spread market, you will require effective communication and relationship skills to liaise with both potential and existing customers. You will draw on your ability to manage multiple tasks and require a positive attitude. Intermediate level Excel skills and hands on experience using Point of Sale systems are desirable for the role.
Skills and Experience Required
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Trade Sales in the Timber Industry and/or a Carpentry background preferred but not essential
- Previous Sales/Customer Service experience
- Ability to do own quantity estimates would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great phone manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Previous experience in using Excel and Point of Sale systems.
- Be organised and able to multi task in a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- A flexible and CAN DO attitude.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a full medical including a urine, drug & alcohol screen.
To apply forward your resume via SEEK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Closing Date||20/09/2019 |
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Tasmania - North|