VMAC Employment Solutions is Tasmania’s leading and largest privately owned and operated labour hire company. After operating for over 10 years VMAC is proud to work with some of Tasmania’s most recognised brands and successful businesses.
At VMAC we recognise that our continued success is reliant upon our employees. VMAC rewards its employees with nationally accredited safety systems, personal contact with a local representative 24/7, above award rates and (most importantly) ongoing future opportunities that are matched to each individual.
Due to increasing workload in the Hobart area, in partnership with our specialist client, we are seeking applications from experienced Steelfixers.
In order to be considered for these positions you should meet the following criteria.
- Have current White Card.
- Have reliable transport and a drivers licence.
- Demonstrate practical competency in Steelfixing.
- Appropriately select, layout and secure mesh or rebar as appropriate.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of safety in the workplace.
- Have a high level of physical fitness.
- Be available to work across overtime & weekends if required.
- Work hard and reliably contribute to a team.
- Display practical literacy/numeracy skills.
- The ability to read plans & steel schedules, although not a requirement, would be an advantage.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a comprehensive full medical including a (urine) drug & alcohol screen. VMAC undertake regular random drug and alcohol testing on site.
To apply, simply forward your resume (including valid work place references) and covering letter addressing the core requirements to email@example.com
or click apply.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications treated in the strictest of confidence.
|Closing Date||05/07/2019 |
|Job Location||Tasmania - South|