VMAC Employment Solutions is Tasmania’s leading and largest privately owned and operated labour hire company. After operating for over 10 years VMAC is proud to work with some of Tasmania’s most recognised brands and successful businesses. VMAC are proud to partner in the recruitment and employment of an experienced Process Worker/Forklift Operator for Premium Fresh Tasmania at their Forthside Facility. Commencing as soon as possible this position will be casual and at the height of the season you may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week, including weekends and across both day and afternoon shifts. There may be opportunities for long term, ongoing employment for staff who can demonstrate their suitability for a full season. We are seeking candidates that genuinely want to work, are capable of presenting themselves in a positive and productive manner in the workplace, have a commitment to participating in a safe work culture and are capable of finding more efficient ways of undertaking standard work. If you are motivated, can demonstrate pride in your work and like being part of a fast paced team then you will be well suited to this environment. In order to be considered for this role candidates should be able to meet the following criteria:
- Have reliable transport and a drivers licence.
- Must hold a current forklift licence and have operating experience, container fork experience preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of safety in the workplace.
- Have a high level of physical fitness.
- Work hard and reliably contribute to a team.
- Display practical literacy/numeracy skills.
|Job Location||Tasmania - North West|