Vmac Employment Solutions is Tasmania’s leading privately owned and operated labour hire company. After operating for over 10 years Vmac is proud to work with some of Tasmania’s most recognised brands and successful businesses.
At VMAC we recognise that our continued success is reliant upon our employees. VMAC rewards its employees with nationally accredited safety systems, personal contact with a local representative 24/7, award or above hourly rates and (most importantly) ongoing future opportunities that are matched to each individual.
Due to ongoing expansion in partnership with exiting clients, we are looking for genuinely motivated candidates to fill multiple Truck Driving positions on the North West Coast.
The successful candidate must:
• Hold a current HC licence.
• Experience driving on farms and in paddocks advantageous but not necessary.
• Forklift Licence & White Card advantageous but not necessary.
• Have reliable transport.
• Demonstrate practical knowledge of safety in the workplace.
• Work hard and reliably contribute to a team.
• Display practical literacy/numeracy skills.
• Be prepared to contribute to safety systems, putting safety before productivity.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a comprehensive full medical including a (urine) drug & alcohol screen. VMAC undertake regular random drug and alcohol testing on site.
To apply, simply forward your resume (including valid work place references) and covering letter addressing the core requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications treated in the strictest of confidence.
|Closing Date||08/11/2018 |
|Job Location||Tasmania - North West|