Vmac Employment Solutions is one of Tasmania’s leading privately owned and operated labour hire company. After operating for over 11 years Vmac is proud to work with some of Tasmania’s most recognised brands and successful businesses.
At Vmac we recognise that our continued success is reliant upon our employees. Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking for a genuinely motivated candidate to fill a harvest supervisor role in the berry industry located in the Launceston area.
You will be supervising and coordinating the day-to-day harvest operational activities of the site including labour and site planning. Other day-to-day activities include:
- Supervising picking duties focusing on efficiency
- Data input
- Providing regular reports to the regional manager
- Implementing procedures to ensure optimal output.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following in your application:
- Previous exp. providing supervision to large teams/temp labour
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Current driver’s licence
- Knowledge of the berry industry preferred
- Tractor driving experience
Any offer of employment will be subject to a full medical including a urine based drug & alcohol screen.
All applications are strictly confidential. To apply simply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Closing Date||01/03/2019 |
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Tasmania - North|